These Chocolate Cherry Blender pancakes contain no added sugar, flour, butter, or oil of any kind. They're sweetened with banana as well as the natural sugar found in the Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal. Preparing the recipe is super simple! Just combine all of the ingredients in a blender, pour onto a heated skillet, and cook like you would any other pancake.
Chocolate Cherry Blender Pancakes
- 1 container of Chocolate Cherry Modern Oats
- 1/2 large banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg (or two egg whites)
- 1/3 cup low fat or fat free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or regular low fat milk)
- Optional add-ins- chocolate chips, fresh berries
1) Place all ingredients (except for any add-ins) into a blender and blend until smooth. If the batter seems too think, add extra milk (up to one additional tablespoon).
2) Coat a nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Drop batter (about 1/4 cup for each pancake) onto skillet. If you're including chocolate chips or fresh berries, drop them onto the pancakes.
3) Flip when bubbles appear and the underside is golden. Makes approximately 4 pancakes.
You May Also Like: