- Questionnaire (see free printable files below)
- Pen (to write your tot's answers)
- Construction or scrapbook paper
- Various decorations for the border (buttons, ribbon, glitter, foam shapes, confetti, stickers- anything at all!)
1) Print your Father's Day Questionnaire and interview your tot. (During the interview, I wrote my daughter's answers on a separate sheet of paper so that I could take my time and transfer them neatly on the questionnaire later.)
2) Cut out the questionnaire and mount it to a piece of construction or scrapbook paper.
3) Create a decorative border. We used buttons, glitter, and ribbon. (Other ideas: foam shapes, noodles, cereal, ribbon, colored sand).
Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more craft ideas!