Here's a simple, printable Mother's Day Questionnaire that captures children's genuine thoughts and feelings about the special women in their lives. It's bound to make Mommy and Grandma smile (or laugh hysterically), and it will be a treasured gift for years to come!
- Questionnaire (see free printable files below)
- Pen (to write your tot's answers)
- Construction or scrapbook paper
- Various decorations for the border (buttons, ribbon, glitter, foam shapes, confetti, stickers- anything at all!)
1) Print your Mother's Day Questionnaire and interview your tot. (During the interview, I wrote my daughter's answers on a separate sheet of paper so that I could take my time and transfer them neatly on the questionnaire later.)
2) Cut out the questionnaire and mount it to a piece of construction or scrapbook paper.
3) Create a decorative border. We used buttons, stickers, foam shapes, and gems. (Other ideas: noodles, cereal, glitter, confetti, ribbon, colored sand).