1) Recognize the blogger who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2) Post the Liebster Award badge on your blog.
3) Write 11 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 5-11 bloggers (with fewer than 1,000 followers) who you feel deserve the award.
5) Answer the 11 questions posted by the presents.
6) Write 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts about Me
1) I'm a serious perfectionist.
2) My favorite TV sitcoms are the Big Bang Theory and Friends.
3) I worked on a movie set with Cloris Leachman and Tara Reid.
4) I've never seen a Star Wars movie.
5) My favorite snack is plain Greek yogurt mixed with honey and peanut butter.
6) My friends in middle and high school used to call me "Katers" (hence the name of my blog).
7) I was in color guard in high school. I twirled the silk and rifle.
8) My very favorite ice creams are salted caramel and cake batter.
9) I love wine, but it has to be fruity and sweet!
10) The only sport I like to watch on TV is American pro football. Go Eagles!
11) I wear my heart on my sleeve.
1. What do you like most about blogging? My favorite thing about blogging is the freedom to create. It’s so much fun exploring what I love (with who I love) and expressing my thoughts and ideas in any way that I please. What could be better?
2. What are your favorite hobbies? Health and fitness (I enjoy eating clean and exercising), fundraising for a local greyhound rescue, arts and crafts, baking, and blogging!
3. List 3 short term goals. 1) Visit our favorite amusement park this summer. 2) Run a successful yard sale fundraiser (for the greyhound rescue) in August of this year. 3) Teach my daughter to ride her bike.
4. List 3 long term goals. 1) Obtain a new job after my daughter goes to school in a few years. 2) Buy a larger house with more than one bathroom. 3) Raise my daughter to be a kind, generous, person with good values.
5. Name 3 things you can't live without. 1) My cell phone- I need to be connected to the world! 2) My car- because I’ve got to get around. 3) Music- life would be so boring without it!
6. Who is your role model and why? My role model(s) are my parents. They’ve been through so much in their lives, and they continue to stay positive and strong. I’m so grateful to my parents for everything they’ve done for me. They’re the best!
7. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? I do not have any siblings.
8. What was your favorite subject in high school? Anything but math or chemistry! I really enjoyed classes that allowed for creativity- pottery, home economics, and English (because of the free writing assignments).
9. What is your favorite color? I tend to gravitate towards neutral colored clothing, but I love bright colored objects. Teal, hot pink, and yellow are favorites of mine.
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be, who would you be with, and what would you be doing? I’d love to go to a Caribbean Island and see the sights! My husband and I went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon, and it was so beautiful and relaxing. I’d have to bring along my husband, daughter and the rest of my immediate family members. I also can’t forget to invite my best friends!
11. What is your favorite color? See #9.
1) Occupation: M(other)
2) Happy Mama Tales
3) Home Grown Genius
4) Savvy Sweet Life
6) My Child Eva
7) First Discoveries
8) Pushing the Moon
9) Good Mother Project
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
2. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
3. What does your dream house look like?
4. Do you have a significant other? How did you meet?
5. How do you unwind after a difficult day?
6. What is your favorite travel destination?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. Describe one of your happiest childhood memories.
9. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
11. What is your favorite restaurant?
Please keep in touch if you decide to accept the award. I’m excited to read and share your post!