1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done? I like to dip pretzels into iced tea. Is that weird?
2. When were you last embarrassed? When I was grocery shopping, my daughter grabbed my chest and yelled “BOOBIES” right in the middle of the frozen aisle. I wanted to die…lol!
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? My mom and dad tell me that when I was three, I told them I wanted to be a Puffalump when I grew up. In case you’re unfamiliar, a Puffalump is a stuffed animal that was popular in the U.S. in the 80’s.
4. What has been your proudest moment to date? My proudest moment definitely has to be the day I gave birth my daughter. There’s nothing to compare!
5. What do you do when you aren’t writing? I love to bake, do crafts, volunteer for a local dog rescue, and teach my daughter new things.
6. When was the last time you danced? I did the Hokey Pokey with my three-year-old two days ago.
7. Which book has had the biggest impact on you and why? Definitely my daily devotional book. Somehow, it always says exactly what I need to hear each day I read it.
8. If you were an animal, what would it be and why? I think I’d like to be a dolphin. They live in groups, which is a must for me! I also think it'd be fun to live in the ocean and explore the coral reefs.
9. What advice would you give to your younger self? If I could go back in time, I’d tell myself to stop worrying so much and to have faith that everything will turn out okay.
10. Which place in the world makes you happiest? This is going to sound really corny, but I’m happy wherever I am as long as I have family with me. (Well… unless I’m in a pit of fire or something- haha!) My husband and I would like to move down south, but I know I’d be miserable without my other relatives being nearby.
11. Which is your favourite blog and why? My favorite blog is a lifestyle and parenting blog called Cuddle Fairy. Becky, creator of Cuddle Fairy, posts everything from inspirational quotes to parenting advice to technology tips. She pretty much covers everything in which I am interested!