Thank the blogger who gave you the award & link back to their blog.
Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Display the award on your blog or post.
1. What's your favourite blog post that you have written?
My favorite post thus far is Five Simple Snack Ideas for Kids. Not only was the post fun to prepare and write, but I also received a lot of positive feedback from parents who thought that the ideas may help motivate their picky eaters.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I started in February of 2015, so I have been blogging for 5 months.
3. What's your favourite dessert?
Vanilla cake. Hands down. You can read more about my love for cake HERE.
4. What's your parenting motto?
Tough one, Becky! I never thought about it. My motto SHOULD be "Don't sweat the small stuff." I'm still working on it!
5. If you could fill a magic wand with any power in the world (ie: magicing the dishes clean) what power would you choose?
Can I have a wand that cleans the house in its entirety (including windows)? I choose that!
6. Who has inspired you & why?
My mom and dad. They're amazing people who worked hard to provide for me and give me a wonderful childhood. I aspire to be a great mom like mine.
7. Is the glass half empty or half full?
It's gotta be half full! Otherwise, life goes by and you end up missing many of the good things it brings!
8. If you were forced to watch a cartoon over & over again, which one would you choose?
NOT Peppa Pig. My daughter loves the show, but sometimes that little piggy can be so snooty! I'd have to choose the Disney Movie, Toy Story. It's a favorite in my house, and I don't think I'd mind seeing it twenty (dozen) MORE times.
9. What's your ideal holiday?
Christmas, for sure! I love everything about it- decorating, Christmas carols, putting up the tree, giving gifts, watching the excitement in my daughter's eyes, and remembering the true meaning behind the holiday.
10. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats. I have problems with the arch of my left foot, and when I wear heels, it takes a few days to recover from the aches and pains. Definitely not worth it!
Mustache and Princess Mom
Pushing the Moon
Happy Mama Tales
Joy in the Works
Reflections from Me
This Glorious Life
1) What's your favorite healthy snack?
2) If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
3) What's your favorite room in your house?
4) What's the best prize you've ever won in a contest or drawing?
5) If you had an unlimited amount of cash and the option to purchase one item, what would it be?
6) What qualities do you look for in the opposite sex?
7) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
8) What is your favorite topic to blog about?
9) Describe one of your most cherished childhood memories.
10) Apples, bananas, or oranges?
Thank you again for the nomination Becky! For my nominees, if you choose to accept, please let me know so I can read your responses!