It means somebody that can be easily cheated or deceived.
- When you are a gullible person, you find yourself falling victims to a lot of scam artists. Always try and keep yourself protected from such people.
- When you are in a new neighborhood, it is important for you to not portray yourself as gullible. This is going to send a wrong message to the new people, and you would be taken advantage of.
- The car salesman knew that he had a gullible woman in his hands, so he went on to make a sale that would not be needed by the woman.
- When there are gullible people in your house, it makes it all the more easy for you to make up excuses and for them to believe it.
- Unfortunately, in this age that we are living in, there is absolutely no place for a rich person to be gullible. That is a very bad combination.
- If you are in love with a person, you would truly be gullible to the core.
Reference : SentenceHouse